Wednesday, December 22, 2010

K.I.S.S.


Sometimes when I'm working on my pieces I get caught up so much in trying to make them masterpieces as if I was the Van Gogh of the new age.  I have to often remind myself that simplicity often works and over doing my work can be the downfall of what I am actually trying to accomplish.  The keep it simple method is usually my saving grace.  So the simple lesson for today is when your feeling that you need a "starry night" just KEEP.IT.SIMPLE.STUPID.!!!  If you can do this than you can always make work that can turn into something great its not always the complexity of the subject matter but most of the time just the advanced line making and the attention to little detail.  This will take you a long ways and help you when choices become your burden.  Simple lesson+simple subject matter+great techniques+patience=AMAZING ARTWORK!  I'm not a math major but I'm pretty sure a calculator or TI-83 is not needed for that equation.  I'm just sayin! K.I.S.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment