Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I was on the road traveling back from Memphis Tennessee and I realized how much I analyze things simply because of the fact that I see everything as art.  Just driving through the country and the mountains I began to immediately look for my sketch book.  I started to realize that I look at things even in my car, looking at the back of my mom's head saying hmmmmm look at those shapes lol.  I see shapes in everything the clouds, the roads, even the shapes! ha!  I've become an art junkie that's what has happened "I throw my paint on tha floo" hahaha




Also another thing people are continuing to tell my "hey nice painting" and I don't want to sound unappreciative and contradicting myself in my last blog but I just want to say for the record.....ITS A DRAWING!!!!  But I am glad that at least you think it's art lol But as a former UGA bulldog I have a lot of pride and I take pride in my "drawing" not "painting."  It is all good though now that I think about it any thought about my work is a good thought!  So I guess I retract my last statement........SIKE!!!!!!!!!! ITS A DRAWING ONCE AGAIN!!!! But thank you call it what you want lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment